Sunday 23 March 2014

LOVE & SHOPPING: Two things girls/women can spend their whole life on !!



Hi readers....

This being my 1st blog....I would like to just share my small story how  I ended up writing this blog and choosing my blog name. And my views on two very important aspects of every girl/lady on the earth which are Love and Shopping.

Ok...now first  thing first. How I ended up starting this blog.
Story starts from here... its like been a long time that we have been searching a soul mate for my elder brother...arrange marriage you know how much tiring this process is (will share few of my experiences I am sure you gonna love them), .. anyway so finally a month back ...he got engaged (when I am out of town ..) and everyone happy and so excited.


Now that the wedding date has been fixed for May.. I am super excited for shopping for myself .....yeah for others too :-p hehe. When I started searching for venues, places for shopping and making list of to do things, I came across many wonderful and useful blogs . 

Few of them are 


After going through these only  umm...how should I put it...lets say I realised/learnt writing a blog is sharing, discussing things with so many sweet people...like an open diary it is about one's experiences, knowledge about so many things ...which in turn can help or guide people.

And here I am writing one for myself ..

Now comes why I choose to write on love and shopping...umm..though there isn't as such any story...but if have to give reason than
-for love, I have so many reasons....my Mum & Papa, my Brother, my handsome and loving Husband (would love to share my cute little love story some day) and my Friends. 
-for shopping no one needs a reason ...hehe ..my love for shopping is enough:-p . By shopping we dont mean only clothes or bags/shoes....shopping means buying ...be it clothes for own-self or for others, curtains for house, grocery or stationery, electrical equipment or gadget...it gives so much happiness to us.. :)

Both the things I believe are lifeline for every girl.

I guess for the first blog I have talked enough ...I should better go to sleep (its already 2 am here).

Thanks for stopping by and do let me know your views by leave comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment